Home
Products
Heath Links
Store Locator
News and Media
Newsletter
Contact
International

“Similasan’s nasal spray sorted my sinus problems.”

I've been addicted to various nasal sprays all my life. They start working at first, but then I start needing more and more to keep it working. Finally I started getting nosebleeds and my doctor told me to get off the nasal sprays. He suggested saline spray and that did help stop my nosebleeds, but it didn't do anything to stop my sinus problems. I almost went back to the drug store nasal sprays. I use your spirulina product and came across the Similasan range products... Since the first day I started using the nasal spray, my sinus problems have been under control and I never felt better... Danielle Augoustatos –

Try these other swiss-quality, homeopathic products in the Similasan range


Click here to see the Similasan for more info

No comments: