Home
Products
Heath Links
Store Locator
News and Media
Newsletter
Contact
International

“MRS has brought me normality and joy”

These brief testimonials were compiled by Peter Mahlatsi, counsellor of the people who utilized the Marcus Rohrer Spirulina.

I suffer from numerous conditions, including diabetes, arthritis and gastric reflux. Over years of taking chronic medication, my colon has suffered to the point that it has just failed to work. I was therefore put on various prescription medicines to try and sort out the problem – but I could just not win.

A concerned relative recommended that I should go and see Mr Peter Mahlatsi, who took time to do counselling for me due to some other problems I had, and he give me one bottle of Marcus Rohrer Spirulina. I agreed to take those 6 tablets a day – with a certain degree of scepticism, I must admit.

However, after twenty nine days, I noticed a difference and the peristalsis began to be restored to my colon.

Things are now working normally after one course of the tablets and the daily fibre drink.

A big Thank You to Marcus Rohrer Spirulina for bringing normality and joy back into my life!

No comments: